Made in Danner’s Portland, Ore. factory, the Mountain Pass combines the classic aesthetic of our signature hiker, the Mountain Light, with a modern, lightweight construction.
Whether hiking Pacific Northwest trails or exploring new cities, the Mountain Pass offers versatility, lightweight functionality, and style. Featuring our traditional stitchdown construction with a full-grain leather upper and 100% waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining, the Mountain Pass has a removable footbed and is 25% lighter than the original Mountain Light.
HOW IT FITS
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Made in USA
- Durable, waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Built on the 503 last with a true-to-size fit
- Bi-fit board construction in place of a shank, midsole and lasting board provides a lighter weight and more athletic support
- Removable, polyurethane footbed provides comfort and underfoot support
- Vibram® Kletterlift Thin outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability with a reduced height and weight platform
- 5” height
- 46 oz per pair