In the 1960s and 70s, backpacking captivated a generation. True trail junkies logged thousands of miles forging trails, summiting peaks and dancing through wildflowers. To honor the beauty of this generation, we introduce this street-ready version of our iconic Mt. Light II, featuring a more modern Vibram® Cristy outsole which wont track mud or dirt, in case your urban hike takes you further than the corner street pub.
The Mt. Light Overton is a street-ready inspiration of the original Mt. Light, one of the most iconic backpacking boots of our time. Maintaining our high standards, we crafted this iteration with an olive toned single vamp leather, our classic Mt. Light silhouette and the strength and durability of our elite Danner stitchdown construction. Offering up a modern twist on this classic boot, we stitched in a Vibram® Cristy outsole which wont track mud or dirt, helping you keep that shag carpet presentable.
HOW IT FITS
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Suede leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Vibram® Cristy outsole pattern allows for maximum surface traction and minimum build up, its formulated compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
- 62 oz
- Limited Production