Broadband LimbSavers can make all the difference, even on the latest and greatest bows on the market! The proof is in the extensive testing we do on every one of our performance products. Prime Archery knows this, and it’s why they equip every G5 Compound Bow with Broadband LimbSavers at the factory!
Engineered to reduce up to 70% of vibration at wide frequency levels, the Broadband bowhunting limb dampener from LimbSaver provides excellent vibration and noise control that’s vital for stealth and accuracy. This model is for use with solid limb compound bows. Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), it’s designed to function over a wide band frequency range of 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz. This frequency dampening greatly reduces vibration caused from your limbs as well as unwanted noise, giving you a noticeably smoother and quieter shot. Quick and easy to install, the low profile, lightweight Broadband dampener features industrial strength 3M adhesive, and is durably built to be used outdoors in harsh
environments. This package includes two solid-limb Broadband dampeners. Not for use with crossbows. Customize the look of your bow with your choice of nine colors of interchangeable rings.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Superior vibration and noise reduction for solid limb compound bows
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM material to dampen vibration and unwanted noise
- Helps produce a smoother and quieter shot by greatly reducing vibration caused from your limbs
- Low-profile, lightweight design that's quick and easy to install; for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Includes two Broadband dampeners; personalize with choice of 9 interchangeable color rings