Offering similar vibration dampening properties as the full-size broadband compound bow Dampener, the LimbSaver Recurve Dampener are ideal for the smaller footprint of both Recurve bows as well as Youth solid limb compound bows. This low-profile limb Dampener provides excellent vibration and noise control that’s vital for Stealth and accuracy. Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NOVCOM technology (noise and vibration control material), it’s designed to function over a wide band frequency range of 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz. This frequency dampening greatly reduces vibration caused from your limbs as well as unwanted noise, giving you a noticeably smoother and quieter shot. It’s designed with a smaller adhesive base that will fit narrow and wide Recurve bow limbs. It has 1-3/8-Inch diameter and weighs just 0.3 ounces. This package includes two Recurve dampeners.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for Archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement and more.
- Superior vibration and noise reduction for the smaller footprint of recurve bows and Youth solid limb Compound bows
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NOVCOM technology to dampen vibration and unwanted noise
- Helps produce a smoother and quieter shot by greatly reducing vibration caused from your limbs
- Low-profile, lightweight design that's quick and easy to install; for Use in all harsh weather conditions
- 1-3/8-Inch diameter; includes two dampeners