FEATHERWEIGHT, MAGNUM RIMFIRE RATED
The .22 LR is a staple for suppressed shooters, and is often one of the first NFA purchases. Where most makers cut corners and dumb down their rimfire cans, we refuse. The BLACKHAWK!® Pulse™ .22 LR Suppressor is full-auto rated, with all the strength to handle magnum rimfire ammunition. The durability of the Pulse™ doesn't mean added weight. In fact, the Pulse™ weighs only 5.3 oz.
Metering at 114dB on .22 LR, the quiet first-round "pop" and overall sound performance is best-in-class. Hardened stainless steel baffles seal in hot gasses and can be easily disassembled for cleaning with the included Universal BLACKHAWK!® Suppressor Tool.
- GUARANTEED - BLACKHAWK! stands behind its suppressors with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- QUIET AND LIGHT - The Pulse suppresses to 113.9 db and weighs just 5.3 oz.
- SERVICABLE - The baffle stack is designed for easy disassembly and maintenance.
- MATERIALS - The Pulse is made from stainless steel, aircraft-grade aluminum.
- END CAP - Features the Turbine™ End Cap.
- .22 LR: 113.9 dB
- .17 HMR: 124.2 dB
- .22Win. Mag.: 126.6 dB
dB test equipment: Gras 46bd Mic w/ T.E.D.S