The Spec Ops Delta Helmet is the latest addition to our Special Operator Helmet range. It is made from advanced Aramid composites and provides lightweight robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other low energy threats. The helmet comes fitted with a 4 point adjustable harness and the latest impact absorption system from Team Wendy, the Epic Air System. The harness has a split suede chin strap along with a X Style suede neck pad. The harness and pads can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The helmet comes fitted with a universal NVG mount and Picatinny rails which provide a solid platform for flashlights, cameras and other gear.
Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec (1480 fps) to V50 700m/sec (2300 fps) according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP), US Mil Std 662F and meets or exceeds the US Military fragmentation spec for the ACH combat helmet.
The Spec Ops Delta is designed with the following improvements and enhancements:
- Increased area of coverage over the ears and back of the helmet
- Aqua transfer camouflage patterns available as an option
- New harness with running adjusters, soft leather and suede nape, low profile webbing and fasteners
- Picatinney rails on either side
- Universal NVG mount
- New Team Wendy EPIC Air pad and comfort liner
- Full NIJ Level IIIA coverage including .44 magnum
- High Fragmentation Protection Protection against fragments from V50 1480 ft./sec (450 m/sec) to V50 2300 ft./sec (700 m/sec) according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
- Aramid, PE or hybrid construction
|| Head Sizes (cm)
|| Head Sizes (in)
|| Diameter (in)
|| Weight in lbs.
||5 ½ - 7 ¼
||7 - 8
||7½ - 8½