Have questions about your build?
Phone: 250-715-7290 Toll Free: 844-562-8221 (844-LOC-TAC1)
Lockhart Tactical is now offering a free little gift with every MDT order!
Do you require a fixed stock adapter for your chassis?
The LSS chassis works with carbine stocks such as the MDT Skeleton Carbine Stock. If you wish to have a fixed stock, you will require the adapter: MDT Fixed Stock Adapter for LSS - V2
The LSS-XL, HS3 and TAC21 chassis systems come readyto accept fixed stocks.
This is for the NEWEST MDT Skeleton rifle stock, the V5.
The MDT Skeleton Rifle Stock V5 is designed for our TAC21, LSS-XL, LSS and HS3 chassis systems.
MDT’s Skeleton Rifle Stocks V5 are designed to increase your performance and comfort by enhancing adjustment possibilities to suit your preferred shooting position. These adjustments can now be done without any tools since the set screws have been replaced by thumbwheels. The SRS V5 buttstocks are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then painted with a Cerakote coating. They come in two different models to match MDT’s different chassis systems and both models feature an integrated “bolt cut-out” in the cheek rest to allow for easy removal of the bolt.
Version 1 to 4 - No longer available.
Version 5 - The following improvements were included in the new version of our SRS Buttstock:
- Additional adjustments possibilities
- Thumbwheels for tool-less adjustments
- Bolt cut-out in cheek rest
- 2 different lengths (SRS V5 Standard & SRS V5 Short)
MDT’s Skeleton Rifle Stocks V5 are compatible with various MDT chassis systems as shown in the table below. Please note, as indicated in the LOP table above, that your LOP will vary depending on which chassis system / SRS V5 combination you choose for your bolt action rifle.
- Fixed buttstock interface
- Thumbwheels for tool-less adjustment of LOP & cheek rest height
- Angular adjustment of cheek rest up to 8 degrees on either side
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest
- M-Lok slot for 1.5” rail or other M-Lok accessories (Not included)
- 2 QD flush cup sling mounts on either side
- SRS V5 = 944 gr (2.08 lbs)
- SRS V5 Short = 952 gr (2.10 lbs)
- Hardware & Parts included:
- 1/4”-20 x 3/16” Brass Tip set screws
- 1/4”-28 x 3/4” BSHCS
- SRS Mini Buffer Tube