Maximum laser power for your Subcompact Handgun!
*NOW EQUIPPED WITH VIRIDIAN ENHANCED COMBAT READINESS (ECR)
With a whopping 100 lumen beam, the world’s smallest weapon-mounted taclight gives opponents nowhere to hide.
The new CTL tucks between trigger guard and muzzle of any railed handgun, clears darkness like a floodlight, and packs a programmable 140-lumen strobe that disorients attackers like a punch in the eye. The new CTL is packed with features: robust C Series aircraft grade hard-anodized aluminum construction, wide-field lens close-quarter combat, simple programming, and exclusive ECR (Enhanced Combat Readiness) function that works with TacLoc holsters to ignite the high-output LED at the instant of draw.
It’s the smallest, strongest weapon light you can get for your pistol or rife. And a brilliant advantage on your side.
Proudly designed & built in the USA
See the available TacLoc holsters for the C series.
- Dimensions: 1.90"L x 1.46"H x 1.31"W
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (including CR2 3v lithium battery, included)
- Construction: 6061 aircraft grade hard-anodized aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel® polymer.
- Battery Life: 80 min of constant taclight runtime, 60 min of strobelight runtime.
- Light Output: 100 lumens continuous, 140 lumens strobe mode
- Activation and Modes: Ambidextrous activation and easy custom operating modes for strobe rate and light output.
- Universal Mounting System: Three modular rail sets included with unit allows quick mounting to virtually all railed handguns, including sub-compacts and rifles.