A 60 Day Comfort Guarantee? They pay for returns if they don't fit? A One Year Warranty? What more could you ask for from such an innovative, modern day technology packed boot!
Just like its side-zip toting sibling, the women's Classic 9" is purpose built using a custom last fitted specifically for women. This boot is equipped with a custom-molded phylon midsole for durability, and the all-day comfort you've come to expect from Original S.W.A.T. uniform boots.
Our Quality Promise
We proudly stand behind every product we make. Our full 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty protects our customers from any issues arising from manufacturing defects.
Every transaction is safe and protected from fraud and identity theft. Our shopping system is built on the latest industry standards in security so you can purchase with confidence.
- Women's Product Slip-Resistant Aegis Microbe Shield
- Women's-specific last for superior fit, performance, and comfort
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- 35 oz. (992 g)