A 60 Day Comfort Guarantee? They pay for returns if they don't fit? A One Year Warranty? What more could you ask for from such an innovative, modern day technology packed boot!
Time tested and operator approved, the Classic 9” WP SZ Safety delivers the safety and performance features you rely upon to get the job done. Confidently take on the hazards of any environment knowing that this waterproof boot is equipped with a non-metallic LENZI® board for your protection.
Our Quality Promise
We proudly stand behind every product we make. Our full 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty protects our customers from any issues arising from manufacturing defects.
Every transaction is safe and protected from fraud and identity theft. Our shopping system is built on the latest industry standards in security so you can purchase with confidence.
- Anti-Penetration Safety PlateYKK® Side-ZipperWaterproofSlip-ResistantAirport FriendlyBloodborne Pathogen ResistantAegis Microbe ShieldCSA Toe and PlateCSA EH Resistant
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- Waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- YKK® side-zipper for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closure
- Composite safety toe exceeds the CSA CAN/CSA Z195-02 standards and withstands impacts up to 200 Joules
- Electric shock resistance certified to CSA Omega rating standard
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit PU insole
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- Slip and oil resistant, non-marking Chase outsole with siping, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- 54 oz. (1531 g)