Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles. Full-grain leather uppers. Outstanding stability and superior shock absorption. All things considered, our Explorers will stand up to any terrain you stand on. Women's sizes available.
Wherever the hike takes you, the USA-made Explorer will get you there. A GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather upper keeps feet protected from the elements. The famous Kletterlift outsole by Vibram® provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction offers a wider platform for stability.
HOW IT FITS
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men’s 58 oz, Women’s 47 oz