The ArmorTip glove provides superb puncture-resistance from potentially deadly needle sticks and cuts on the leading edges of the fingertips and sides of small and index fingers. It features a Honeywell Spectra® liner with cut-resistant capabilities
- Palm is covered in synthetic suede leather
- Exclusive ArmorTip™ System
- Offers optimum protection on the leading edges of the fingertips
- Neoprene and nylon spandex laminated back with hook and loop closure flexes and breathes to provide maximum comfort and proper fit
- Hand wash with mild soap
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use if damaged
- Do not store in direct sunlight
Use one of these methods to find your approximate glove size. Remember, no two hands are alike. Finger length relative to palm size is not constant from person to person. Additionally, what constitutes a comfortable fit can vary considerably between individuals. Using one of the methods below will help you to find an approximate glove size, but no method of measurement can substitute for actually trying them on.
USING A TAPE MEASURE AND THE SIZING GUIDE (MORE ACCURATE)
Wrap a tape measure around your hand at the widest point (usually the knuckles) and make a loose fist. Note that measurement, round it to the nearest inch and refer to the chart above to find your approximate glove size.
The measurement that follows the right side of your hand is your approximate glove size. This is a general guide only.